Original S.O.Tech Go Bag in Brushstroke May 09 2022
Original S.O.Tech Go Bag in Brushstroke
Drops Wednesday 5/11 12pm PST
We originally designed the SOTech Go Bag with a group of superstars of the Tier 1 community. As always, we keep their identities close-hold, but the idea man’s initials are encapsulated in the product code.
They wanted a survival bag for ammo, chow, radio batteries and SERE items, but they needed something that would fit in confined spaces like the Hi Lux, up-armoreds, and Little Birds and Black Hawks.
The tubular design slid between the seats and when it came time to bail, one arm through the sling and it was out the door with you. And with inward facing zippers, it protected the contents while making them easily accessible pulled to the front so you could access while on the move. We have modified the bag into half a dozen different configurations including clandestine weapon carriers, camera and commo carriers, and surveillance technical packs.
• Reversed zipper teeth
• Shorter rain flap on pockets for easy open
• Elastic closure on internal hydration sleeve
• Narrower shoulder strap for comfort
• Excess strapage contained by elastic band
• Main compartment zippers connect via Velcro®
• Reverse adjusting tabs for easier quick fit
• Easy pull around sling bag for quick access