The evolution of our popular and widely adopted Viper Flat IFAK (Individual First Aid Kit) is here. Originally designed in 2011 as a solution to bulky and in the way IFAKs. A true ambidextrous IFAK that can be worn on your armor carrier, battle belt and duty belt. Make more room up front and affix the Viper IFAK to the rear of your armor carrier or battle belt.
The Viper Flat IFAK comes in 3 sizes. The full size (VFIFAK-A1) accommodates the SOF-IFAK SOCOM medical contents, the Mini Version (VFIFAK-A1-B) accommodates smaller medical contents and the LE Version (VFIFAK-A1-LE) which holds LAPD and LASD IFAK contents.
• Slimmer more compact than the full size Viper Flat IFAK
• Ambidextrous deployment
• Flex-Tab attachment system (Patented)
• Now compatible with duty / riggers belts carry
• Flat design for ultra-thin profile and minimal weight
• Folding and overlapping flaps provide maximum utility and versatility
• Quick closure for movement with cinch strap
• Cinch strap can allow for IFAK to be hung around neck for hands free use
• Approximately same thickness as standard plate carrier for low profile
• When worn on lower back provides lumbar support
• Rides snug and will not dispense without deliberate side force by operator
• Front 2 x 2 Velcro® field for cross patch
• Overall Dimensions (empty): 7.5" x 7" x 1"
• Material: 500D Cordura® Nylon
• Lifetime Warranty
• Made in the USA, Berry compliant
• Holds variety of medical kit loadouts (medical contents not included)
• Choice IFAK for LAPD SIS, LAPD MCD, Albuquerque Police, Dearborn Police, Sunnyvale Police, Torrance PD, Glendale PD, Anaheim PD, Carmel PD and many others.
Product Code: VFIFAK-A1-LE
*Many S.O.Tech products are currently made to order. Standard lead-times on made to order items are between 4 to 6 weeks from order placement (there are exceptions). Once your order is placed you will be contacted by one of our customer service reps with current availability and lead time. Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing.