The MACHS, also known as the Special Forces Medical Sergeant/SOF Combat Medic/Combat Lifesaver Medical Assault Harness
• Equipped with two SOF-IMAP-PI
• Built on the Hellcat Mark 2 Chest Rig
• 2 Standard general purpose utility pouches
• 6 Rifle magazine slots are located in the chest rig panel
• Front of the harness features a Center Split design for rapid access by medics without ditching all the gear that causes a secondary load for extraction
• The split was designed with a Velcro™ overlap to keep the maximum number of MOLLE slots in play
• Attachment is achieved by three snaps and two-inch Velcro™ anchored at the top by a one-inch side lock buckle and at the bottom by a low profile Velcro™ snap tab forming a secure closure. • Mounted on the rear of the shoulder harness is a large pouch that accepts all standard hydration units
• Removable bib is sold separately.
• Rig is fully adjustable to fit most body types.
• Once sized cut excess webbing off and burn edges to prevent fraying
• Lifetime warranty
• Made in the USA
• Berry Compliant
• Weight: 5.8lbs
Product Code: MACHS
NSN: 6545-01-528-9041, MACHS-OD
NSN: 6545-01-528-9044, MACHS-CB
*Many S.O.Tech products are currently made to order. Standard lead-times on made to order items are between 4 to 6 weeks from order placement (there are exceptions). Once your order is placed you will be contacted by one of our customer service reps with current availability and lead time. Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing.