Roll, Minor Surgical Gen2
A multi-slotted medical tool roll with flexibility to keep up with changes in loadout.
Conception: 2003 Dev Asst: Jim Gurriell
The Need: Medical tool rolls date back to the Civil War, but they typically have slots for a set loadout, and USASOC asked us to create a roll with a wide enough variety of loops to accommodate any tools an unconventional medic may acquire.
The Answer (Description): The Roll Minor Surgical was designed to accommodate a variety of instruments using multiple sizes of slots, elastic and web. There are large pockets on the ends of the roll secured by hook and loop for supplies that don’t fit in loops. The roll lays out to present the took in an organized and easy to recognize manner while rolling up to hold the tools in a secure and covered fashion. Ideal for use in performing airway management, needle decompression, chest tube insertion, hemorrhage control, IV Cut down, minor surgery, & emergency dental care. The product has been redesigned using lighter materials, and smaller buckles to reduce the medic’s load.
- Aids in organization of essential medical tools in a compact kit
- High visibility “Minor Surgical” label identifies contents
- Two side lock fasteners secure the roll closed and secure
- Two slash pockets along the back panel
- Tools and instruments are secured by elastic slots
- Velcro® pockets on both side flaps
- Dimensions: 19” W x 23.5”L x .25”D 112 cu in
- Material: 500D Cordura® Nylon
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
- Weight: 1.2lbs
- Dimensions: 19"x23.5"x.25"
- Volume: 112 cuin
Product Code: RMS
Replaces: Roll Minor Surgical RMS-ACU NSN: 6530-01-537-2657
*Many S.O.Tech products are currently made to order. Standard lead-times on made to order items are between 4 to 6 weeks from order placement (there are exceptions). Once your order is placed you will be contacted by one of our customer service reps with current availability and lead time. Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing.