A Face Covering and Carrier to Extend the lifespan of your liners/filters:
- S.O.Tech designed a Ripstop cotton face covering with a double ply pocket to hold a non-medically rated disposable liner.
- S.O.Tech is working to bring in machinery to fabricate N-95 masks which will drop in replacing the previous liners in these pocketed facial coverings. The pocket can also hold some models of N-95 or surgical masks made by other manufacturers. These pocketed face coverings are washable and reusable.
- Materials - Khaki 6.5 oz 100% Cotton Ripstop, and a non-woven fabric liner.
- Aluminum or brass nose contour piece sewn-in and 1/4 inch elastic behind the head loops that are one-size-fits most. Elastic may or may not contain latex.
- Ripstop cotton is machine washable, durable and quick drying. Filters can be machine washed 5+ times, but we encourage users to hand wash and dry filter inserts rotating them and changing filter inserts each time.
- Dimensions: 4in ht, 7.25in wd, .25in dp, 2 x 11 in elastic
- Double pleated and overlapped back entry slit
- Each mask comes with 4 liner inserts
Product Code: FRFM-OCP
These masks are open for purchase to anyone, you do not need to be a first responder in order to purchase.
Per FDA Guidelines: "Face masks (face coverings) may be used when FDA cleared masks are unavailable. It is recommended against use in a surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid bodily or other hazardous fluids may be expected. Body contacting materials include cotton cloth and elastic head loops which may contain latex."