Rapid First Aid Pack (Pouch Only)
Easy Open and Versatile to Mount First Aid Pouch System
The Need: A no-look opening secure pack that can be worn wherever needed.
The Answer / Description: The Rapid First Aid Pack is comprised of a pouch with quick pull open zippered closures and a pull-out panel. It can be opened with a one-handed single pull action to access medical items such as the tourniquet while on the vest or belt. A second one handed quick pull of a red nylon strap yanks the medical contents panel pouch out of the pouch for easy view or sharing contents. The pouch is secured by two side zippers, and double Velcro tongues topped with a web strap with a round knurled plastic bead. By pulling the bead (easy to feel and find) the double Velcro tongues disengage, and the front flap unzips in one motion. A tourniquet is then presented by the pull for the user as it is elastic retained inside the flap. Zippers can be used individually to access the pouch in case one of the zippers is disrupted. Double rows of MOLLE web are mounted on either side of the pouch exterior for mounting additional tourniquets or shears/gloves/flashlights. The zippers only run 2/3 of the way down the face of the pouch forming a retention bucket shaped pocket when open. The back panel can mount vertically with Flex Tab MOLLE compatible strips which can mount to a vest or horizontally using web loops to fit to a belt.
**NOTE: to close the pouch, match the colored Velcro on the flaps together. They will close to form a double flap. The pull tab with bead Velcro fastens through both flaps protruding out the underside of the top flap. This enables the single pull to open the pouch. Tuck the cord of the two zipper pulls under the flap.
Made of 500 denier Cordura nylon in OCP camouflage.
- Side MOLLE to attach TK pouch or tool pouch.
- Double zippered flap can be opened one side at a time or both sides at a time with pull strap.
- Elastic loop in flap holds extra tourniquet angled for easy grab.
- One-wrap Velcro® strap at base of panel secures a large bandage.
- Main pouch has Velcro in rear to secure Velcro-backed panel inside.
- Large insert panel has pouch with elastic speed draw cord and pull tab as well as side slots.
- Double Velcro secured top flaps give extra retention for airborne ops.
- Outer flaps ripped open by pull on one cord.
- Pullcord tipped with unique ribbed plastic ball for easy identification.
- Internal panel extracted by pull of red webbing tipped with large rectangular buckle.
- Back has loops for large and small belts for small of back carry.
- Back has vertical MOLLE/Flex Tab webbing to attach to PALS web on belt or vest.
- Can attach to drop leg adapter (sold separately).
- Black medical cross embroidered on the front flap for easy identification
- Built in shears holder
- Thigh rig included
- Pouch Dimensions: 9"x5"x2" in 90 cu in
- Weight: 7.0 oz
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
Product Code: RFAP-P
Conception: 2017 Dev Asst: USASOC
*Many S.O.Tech products are currently made to order. Standard lead-times on made to order items are between 4 to 6 weeks from order placement (there are exceptions). Once your order is placed you will be contacted by one of our customer service reps with current availability and lead time. Please allow 24-48 hours for order processing.